Supporting Community Health Care Financial Stability
Integrated Health Partners is committed to helping our member health centers connect with capital resources to maintain financial stability and build healthy communities. To achieve this goal, IHP works with Capital Link, a nationwide non-profit organization that supports health centers and Primary Care Associations in planning capital projects, financing growth and identifying ways to improve performance. Established through the community health center movement, Capital Link is dedicated to strengthening and expanding high-quality, community-based healthcare in a rapidly changing marketplace.
Capital Link assists non-profit Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs) and similar organizations by providing:
- Industry vision and leadership in the development of capitalization and operational expansion strategies
- Metrics and analytical services for measuring health center impact, evaluating financial and operating trends, and promoting performance improvement
- Direct assistance to health centers and complementary nonprofits in planning for and financing operational growth and capital needs
Capital Link receives funding support through a National Training and Technical Assistance Cooperative Agreement with the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA). Consequently, Capital Link is able to provide some assistance to health centers without charge or at subsidized rates.
Capital Link also works in partnership with the National Association of Community Health Centers and with state-based Primary Care Associations across the country to help identify, plan for, and meet the capital needs associated with the growth of the FQHC system at the state and federal levels.
Building Stronger IT and PCMH Infrastructure
IHP also partners with Centerprise, a consulting firm specializing in health care billing services and financial management. Through this partnership, we help our member health centers capitalize on their existing Health Information Technology (Health IT) and Patient-Centered Medical Home infrastructures to deliver better population health outcomes.
Founded in 2013, Centerprise provides the following services to community health centers:
- Population health management consulting
- Billing and credentialing services
- Full revenue cycle management
Centerprise population health management consulting services include:
- Accountable care readiness assessments
- PCMH and operational transformation
- Quality improvement and performance measurement
- Information technology optimization
Working together with Centerprise, IHP helps our member health care centers:
- Develop strategies and processes for meeting current and future goals
- Train and develop staff to function in a population health environment
- Build processes and workflows to impact the Triple Aim as measured through alignment of claims and clinical data