An Integrated Approach to Primary Health Care Challenges
In today’s evolving health care environment, health plans are assuming responsibility for much more medically complicated and fragile patients. Health plans and other payers are also looking for partners that can provide real-time quality interventions designed to address the needs of their most vulnerable patients.
Integrated Health Partners offers a coordinated interface between payers and our member health centers as they offer culturally diverse care encompassing all of San Diego County. By aggregating member health center clinical data as a single entity and adding additional resources to validate data integrity, IHP is the definitive resource for population health management information for more than 500,000 San Diegans.
By leveraging data aggregation and utilizing world-class medical benchmarking best practices, IHP provides extensive data analysis to enable our members to meet rigorous clinical standards while driving continuous quality improvement in the delivery of their health care services. Primary benefits include:
Member Health Centers
Using the aggregated data provide by IHP, our members can:
- More effectively analyze population health statistics
- Establish baselines metrics to help measure performance improvement
- Provide more services and better care at lower cost
Using the performance data provided by IHP, physicians can:
- Reduce costs by developing more efficient clinical outcome reporting systems
- Link reimbursement to better performance through physician-defined quality and efficiency measures
- Increase revenue by sharing in the savings generated by their quality improvement and efficiency efforts
The aggregated data from IHP enables health plans to:
- Develop more accurate assessments of their patients’ health conditions and the services they receive
- Achieve higher quality scores that result in more assigned patients and participation in government programs
- Increase revenue from state and federal programs
Because all IHP clinics are NC2QA-accredited, patients receive access to:
- Expert health care organizations, physicians and allied health professionals who employ best-practice primary care standards and protocols
- An integrated network of health centers that provide coordinated care throughout San Diego County
- Health care services comparable to those of large healthcare systems throughout the state of California
Working together with our members, providers and payers to develop sustainable economies of scale, IHP strives to increase patient satisfaction and improve the health of populations served while reducing the per-capita cost of health care.