An Integrated Approach that Works
All medical professionals strive to deliver the highest quality health care while controlling costs. But when physicians, specialty groups, hospitals, payers and individual health centers work as separate entities, it lowers the quality of care provided while limiting the ability to remove inefficiencies and unnecessary costs from the system.
Integrated Health Partners is changing the way health care is delivered at the community level by integrating our members’ clinical health care services and practices in a way that allows them to achieve new levels of performance and accountability. As a clinically integrated network, we streamline and simplify the delivery of health care services through the following strategies:
- Using leading technologies to aggregate all payer, provider and patient data from our member organizations
- Providing this aggregated data to payers and providers, resulting in a more comprehensive picture of the services being provided and their costs
- Standardizing and disseminating best practices to provide more comprehensive, better coordinated care throughout the IHP member network
- More closely partnering with leading physician groups and hospital systems in southern California to offer more comprehensive health care options for patients
- Sharing clinical and claims data for faster processing of in-network referrals
- Negotiating more holistically with insurers and government health care programs to reduce total health care costs
- Creating economies of scale that will allow us to significantly improve the long-term health of our patients and communities
- Working collaboratively with all IHP partners to improve the human condition through effective population health managemen
One Voice for All
As part of Health Center Partners, IHP provides a common voice for community-based health centers by building strong relationships with strategic public and private partners. These relationships enable IHP members to increase funding and improve the delivery of health care through unparalleled networking opportunities, sharing of resources, superior grant writing capabilities, and more.
Through our advocacy, IHP provides members with a unified voice and the power to pursue their agendas at the local, state and federal level. We offer ongoing education and training programs to help our members improve the efficiency of their health care operations. We also provide learning communities where members can share best practices, enhance their level of expertise, and set higher standards for health care outcomes in a safe and collaborative environment.
Working together, IHP and our member organizations can:
- Integrate the provision of care provided
- Increase the overall quality of health care services
- Improve the patient experience for everyone served by IHP
- Create a network of resources that produces healthier communities
- Reduce total health care costs
Email Sign Up