IHP Clinical Committee
IHP’s Clinical Committee is composed of clinical leaders from each of our member health centers. The charge of the committee is to set strategic priorities for the network related to the clinical quality and value of care for patients. The committee has six overarching goals:
- Establish a focus on quality/value measures for the network.
- Achieve oversight of health plan programs and interventions.
- Achieve oversight of workgroups reporting to the clinical committee.
- Advise on network coding strategy.
- Advise on network behavioral health strategy.
- Advise on the network’s glide path to health equity.
The committee meets monthly and is led by its chair, Dr. Marie Russell (TrueCare), and vice chair, Dr. Sarah Fatland (Vista Community Clinic)